Working for a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, the role of the Tax Senior is to work on clients’ tax compliance, tax planning, income taxes and preparation of tax returns.
Reporting to the Tax Manager and Director, the Tax Senior will comply with all necessary tax legislation and identify any savings that minimise clients’ tax bills.
* Looking after and managing a portfolio of approximately 300 personal tax clients including High Net Worth Individuals, company directors and partnerships
* Completion of Tax returns & sending to client’s for approval & signature
* Dealing with payment reminders
* Dealing with client queries and providing advice as required
* Liaising with HMRC regarding various queries
* P11D’s – preparation of P11D’s for approximately 30 clients, preparation of PAYE Settlement Agreements and the provision of PAYE advice
* Assisting the tax manager with the preparation of corporation tax returns & CT computations
* Liaising with third party professionals including solicitors, other accountants, tax advisers and independent financial advisers
IPS Finance has 40 years experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website www.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.
Richard manages the accountancy recruitment for professional practice and commerce & industry across the Yorkshire region