Our client is a successful niche manufacturing and installation business based on the outskirts of Harrogate.
The role reports to the MD locally with a dotted line to group.
We are looking for a qualified or qualified by experience accountant who will;
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts and Management Information pack to PLC reporting deadlines
- Provide trend analysis and explanations of variances to forecast, budget and prior year.
- Analyse and interpret results and trends to enable the business to make informed strategic decisions.
- Develop a suite of KPI’s and management information reports that meet management’s needs.
- Ensure robust financial controls and processes are in place.
- Manage a small team to ensure sales invoices are raised promptly and are accurate.
- Manage and optimise cash flow.
- Manage the capital expenditure process.
- Provision of weekly sales and orders report.
- Production of quarterly forecasts to Group timetable covering P&L, Balance Sheet and cashflow complete with variance analysis.
- Manage the annual budget process to Group timetable.
- Completion of VAT and other statutory returns.
- Provide quality financial analysis to support pricing initiatives.
- Implement, maintain and regularly review standard costs.
IPS Finance has 40 years experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website www.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.