Our client is an expanding Top 20 accountancy practice with offices across the UK. They are now looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their Harrogate tax team.
This is an ideal role for an ACA or CTA qualified tax professional to step into an exciting new role with a thriving Top 20 firm. Within this engaging role, you will gain exposure to a wide array of different sectors and industries as well as the chance to further develop your management skills and increase your tax knowledge.
So, if you are eager to join an organisation offering great rewards and benefits as well as support to advance your career, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will manage a portfolio of clients and take the lead in planning and delivering their corporate tax activities. Taking charge of a team of tax professionals, you will oversee all elements of their work, guiding junior team members and ensuring all projects are delivered within timescales and budget.
Your role will also involve:
– Providing tax advisory services to clients
– Corresponding with clients and colleagues to ensure all deadlines are met
– Ensuring tax compliance for some large groups
– Revising technical and financial assessments prepared by other members of the team
– Creating detailed reviews of corporate tax for larger, complex clients
To join our client as a Corporate Tax Manager, you will need:
– Proficient experience in corporate tax compliance and advisory work
– Sound experience of handling a portfolio of clients in a professional firm
– To be ACA and/or CTA qualified
IPS Finance has 40 years experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website www.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.
Richard manages the accountancy recruitment for professional practice and commerce & industry across the Yorkshire region