Our client, a firm of Chartered Accountants in Harrogate, is seeking a Tax Senior to join their team.
This is a position that can be adaptive to your expertise. In essence, it is a mixed tax role, however, if you have strengths in certain areas, but are not as well versed in others, there is the freedom to tailor a portfolio around this.
Your role within the firm will have a strong degree of autonomy, you will however have access to several junior members of staff who you will delegate work to. You will report directly to both the tax partner.
Mixed Tax Senior Responsibilities:
* Acting as a key point of contact both internally and with clients
* Managing a mixed portfolio of client
* Ensuring the compliance cycle runs smoothly
* Reviewing tax returns
* Preparing complex tax returns
* Taking a lead on the delivery of specific tax projects
* Providing corporate and personal clients with tax advice
* Spotting opportunities to develop business
IPS Finance has 40 years experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit the IPS Finance website to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.
Richard manages the accountancy recruitment for professional practice and commerce & industry across the Yorkshire region