An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the largest, multinational Insurance Brokers in their Witham office who are recruiting a proven Accounting professional on a 12 Month basis who has good experience in maintaining General Ledgers, as well as analysing accounting reports including budgets and forecasts.
Daily Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Be involved in the production journal entries, money moves, payments, billing, administrative system accounting reports and/or consolidated statements.
- Maintaining the general ledger accounts and/or client insured records.
- Conduct analysis on various accounting reports including variances to forecast, budget and prior year; may coordinate revenue and expense accruals; may ensure timely and accurate monthly and quarterly close.
- Carry out trend analysis on key general ledger accounts.
- Providing functional advice or mentoring to less-experienced accountant positions. Ensure compliance with corporate policies, carrier agreements, SOX procedures, SSAE16 procedures, tax regulations, local GAAP and US GAAP and local statutory regulations (as applicable) regarding financial matters.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in contact directly for a more detailed conversation.